ANCQ (An International Chemistry Quiz)is an international quiz conducted by The Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI) whose mission is to improve the quality of life through leadership in the field of chemical sciences.
The major agenda for such examination is:-
- To inculcate the interest of students in science.
- To promote and encourage the role and relevance of science
- To emphasize the connection between the academic image of science and its applications.
- To encourage the participation of students in a challenging and rewarding activity.
- To increase the “Observational skill” and improve the “Problem-solving ability”
- To instil that Science learning can actually be intriguing.
Over 100,000 students of class 7 to 12, representing around 1500 schools throughout the 23 countries participated in this examination.
All students of classes 7 to 12.`
- Each school or organizing centre will be the venue for its registered students.
- It is paper-pencil quiz
- The quiz consists of 30 MCQs.
- The duration of the quiz is 60 minutes
- The school needs to register so that their students might be able to take part in the examination.
- After the school has registered the students need to fill the registration form in order to register themselves for the examination.
- Candidates are required to pay the registration fees of Rs 200.
- The school needs to send the total fee of all students registered through E-banking or Demand Draft facility
|Last date for registration
||4rth August 2018
- 28th August 2018 (India).
- 30th October 2018 (Gulf).
|Students scoring100% marks
||A certificate of excellence along with a plaque
| Top 10% participants in the country.
||High Distinction (HD) certificate
|Next 15% participants in the country (10% to 25%).
||Distinction (D) certificate
|Next 15% participants in the country. (25% to 40%).
||Credit (C) certificate
|Every student who participates in the quiz
||Certificate of participation
ANCQ (An International Chemistry Quiz) is an international quiz conducted by The Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI). Thousands of aspiring students take up the exam every year with the hope of making it to the prestigious institutions. At BasicFirst, we offer earnest students the opportunity to interact and learn from the finest faculty. Our study program includes several methodologies for this. We offer Doubt Clearing sessions, to ensure that students have a strong foundation in the subject. To supplement this, we have online tests and practice workbooks to help train the students to top the ANCQ quiz. To encourage one-on-one interaction, we also give students the chance to consult and interact with our faculty over our Live Online, and Mentors programs.
Our programs are fine-tuned to helping students top ANCQ. With the help of our special ANCQ coaching program and a little hard work from your side, you can be sure of securing one of the best ranks in ANCQ.