AP EAMCET( Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) conducted by JNT(Jawaharlal Nehru Technological) University Hyderabad is a state level common entrance examination held to give admission to the student into various courses:-
- B.Tech (Ag. Engg)
- B.Tech(Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech( Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech(Food Science and Technology)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or a Person with Indian Origin (PIO) or Citizens of India (OCI) card holder
- Candidates must a local or Non-Local of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must pass intermediate (10+2) or registered for intermediate public examination and Diploma from A.P. Board of Intermediate Education
- Candidates appearing for NEET 2019 must have passed class 11th and 12th with a minimum of 5 subjects from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects.
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age as of 31st December 2019 and should not exceed 22 years for General and OBC candidates. SC/St candidates should not be more 25 years.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% in their 10+2 or any other recognised equivalent examination.
- It is an Online entrance examination
- The question paper consists of 160 questions divided into three parts:-
|| No of questions
| 1. Mathematics
| 2. Physics
| 3. Chemistry
- Each correct answer is awarded +1.
- There is no negative marking.
- The examination is of 3 hours duration.
- The examination can be taken in English or Telugu only.
- The examination is conducted in multiple sessions.
The candidates must follow the following procedure for the counselling
- Step 1:- Register and pay the counselling fee before attending the certificate verification.
|| OC/ BC Category
|| Rs. 1200
|| SC/ ST Category
|| Rs. 600
- Step 2:- Visit the allotted centre for certificate verification according to the date and time allotted.
- Step 3:- after certificate verification candidates are required to fill the Manual Option Entry as per their preferences of colleges and branch.
- Step 4:- Selected candidates then must pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment within the prescribed time and self-report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the seat.
- Candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order
- Shall perform the self-reporting within the prescribed time through online
- The system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the allotted seat.
- On not paying the Tuition fee within the allotted time the seat will get cancelled automatically and would be made available for next round of counselling.
- Step5:- Candidates
- Who has not been selected in the previous rounds
- Who have yet not registered even
- Who have secured a seat and is not satisfied with it and yet paid the tuition fees.
- Can participate in the upcoming counselling rounds. The candidates who have secured a seat in previous round on choosing the new seat will lead to cancellation of the previously allotted seat.
|| TENTATIVE DATES
| Online application form release date
|| 2nd week of February 2019
| Last date for submission of application form excluding late fee
|| 3rd week of March 2019
| The release date of admit card
|| 3rd week of April 2019
||4rt week of April 2019
||Starting of the counselling
- The following information must be kept ready
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying (10+2) Examination
- Email Id.
- Mobile Number
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Visit website (http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.).
- Pay the registration fees of Rs 500 either by credit/debit card/ net banking or AP online centres
| Last date for candidates to submit the application form with late fee
| Rs 500
|| 4th week of March 2019
| Rs 1000
|| Last week of March 2019
| Rs 5000
|| 2nd week of April 2019
||3rd week of April 2019
- Use the payment referral number to fill the application form.
- Candidates must fill out the application form carefully after reading all the instructions.
- Upload the photograph, signature and thumb impression
Series and sequences
Permutation and combination
Sets, Relatios and functions
Second order derivative
Physical World, Measurements Units& dimensions
Laws of motion
Work, power, energy
Kinetic theory of gases
Simple harmonic motion
The Periodic Tables
Non-Metallic Elements and its compound
Aldehydes and Ketones
Introduction to Bio-Molecules
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma – Volume 1 and Volume 2.
- Complete Physics for JEE Main 2019 by Irodov
- Halliday, Resnick and Walker-Fundamental Physics
- SS Krotov- Aptitude test problem in physics
- Nelkon and Parker-Aptitude Test Problem in Physics
- S.L. Loney- Advance Physics, Elements of Dynamic Part 1 and Part 2
- V. Zubov & V. Shalnov -Problem in Physics
- A.A Pinsky – Problem in physics
- Tipler – Physics Volume 1 and Volume 2
- R.P. Feynman -Feynman Lectures on Physics Volume 1 and Volume 2
- NCERT books (only theory).
- IIT Chemistry by O.P Tondon.
- Complete Chemistry for JEE Main 2019 by NCERT.
- IITJEE Chemistry by O.P Agarwal
- Chemistry Principles and Applications by Seinko and Plane
- IIT Chemistry by Tata Mc Graw Hill
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- IIT Mathematics by RD Sharma.
- The Pearson Guide to Complete Mathematics for JEE by SL Loney.
- Higher Algebra by Hall Knight
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
- Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus by Arihant Prakashan
- Vector by Shanti Narayan
- Introduction Probability and It’s application by W. Feller
- Handbook of mathematics by Amit Rastogi
Other AP EAMCET Exam Preparation Books
| S. No
|| EAMCET Test Papers(Engineering)
||Vikram Editorial Board
||EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana chapters 26 years solution and 5 mock test
||EAMCET Chemistry Andhra and Telangana chapters 26 years solution and 5 mock test
||EAMCET Physics Andhra and Telangana chapters 26 years solution and 5 mock test
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
AP EAMCET is one of the most esteemed state level examination held in India in which thousands of aspiring students appear every year with the hope of getting into many prestigious Institutes accepting AP EAMCET marks. At BasicFirst, we offer earnest students the opportunity to interact and learn from the finest faculty. Our study program includes several methodologies for this. We offer Doubt Clearing sessions, to ensure that students have a strong foundation in the subject. To supplement this, we have online tests and practice workbooks to help train the students to crack the AP EAMCET entrance exam. To encourage one-on-one interaction, we also give students the chance to consult and interact with our faculty over our Live Online, and Mentors programs.
Our programs are fine-tuned to helping students crack AP EAMCET. With the help of our special AP EAMCET coaching program and a little hard work from your side, you can be sure of getting into the college you've always dreamt about.