Thanks for choosing Basic First (‘Basic First’/ ‘We’/ ‘Us’/ ‘Our’). We’re pleased to make our Service available to you.
When you sign up/register for the Service, we may collect information we ask you for, like your username, password, identity proof, e-mail, address, date of birth, gender, postal code, city, state, school name, last three classes marks/grade/percentage, parents information, phone numbers etc. We may also collect information you voluntarily add to your profile, such as your mobile phone number and mobile service provider. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in Section 3.
Usage, log data & cookies
When you use the Service, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- information about your type of subscription and your, interactions with the Service, Third Party Applications and advertising, products and services which are offered, linked to or made available on the Service;
- the details of the queries you make;
- User Content you post, upload and/or contribute to the Service;
- technical data, which may include the URL you are coming from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information, transactional information enabling digital rights management, operating system, and BaiscFirst application version; and
Subscription or Payment data
When you sign up for any of our Paid Subscriptions, or make other purchases through the Service, your account information including purchase, address or billing information, for e.g. your credit/debit card number and expiration date etc.and other financial data that we need to process your payment are collected and stored by us or our third party payment processors. We may collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number and details of your transaction history. In addition, the third party payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored.
We may use the information we collect, including your personal information, to:
- provide, personalise, and improve your experience with the Service and products and services made available through the Service;
- ensure technical functioning of the Service and content and services made available through the Service, develop new content and services, and analyse your use of the Service, including your interaction with content and services that are made available, linked to or offered in the Service;
- communicate with you for Service-related purposes, including promotional e-mails or messages;
- enable and promote the Service, including features and content of the Service and products and services made available through the Service, such as sharing, user interactions, notifications and suggestions, and integration with third party services;
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content which links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after having used the BasicFirst Service. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
For users, the BasicFirst Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 without their parents’ consent, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Service and do not provide any personal information to us without your parents’ consent and permission. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without his parents’ consent, we will delete it and contact his parents.
You can access and amend some of the information we keep on you through your settings by editing them. But, in every circumstance, you are undertaken to provide the true and correct information to us.