Heartily Welcome to our Terms and Conditions of Use. This is important and affects yours as well as ours legal rights, so please read and understand them carefully. So here we go:
Thanks for choosing BasicFirst (‘BasicFirst’/ ‘We’/ ‘Us’/ ‘Our’). We’re pleased to make our Service available to you.
In order to use the BasicFirst Service, you need to (a) have your parent or guardian’s consent to these Terms if you are a minor, (b) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and are not barred from doing so under any applicable laws, and (c) warrant that any registration information that you submit to BasicFirst is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
At times, we may, in our discretion, make changes to the BasicFirst Service and Agreements. Whenever we make changes to the Agreements according to our need of time, we will notify you about it through the Service. By continuing to use our Service after the changes that are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your acceptance of the changes.
Our website is an online platform which helps you to learn, understand and practice for your school or entrance exams. The following are the programs offered by us through our website, after registration and payment for the chosen course, to make sure that the user is never left unsatisfied with our services:
a. Doubt Clearing:
Through this session, the user can get all his doubts cleared on a single click by sitting at his own place. BasicFirst comes with monthly and annual doubt clearing subscription. The subscription amount paid for any package comes along with FREE WhatsApp message queries, email conversations and Paid video and voice calling sessions. This is made available with some limitation upon number of queries and time period of calling sessions. BasicFirst reserves all rights related to the video/voice recorded sessions and it takes all measures to protect the privacy of both the user as well as the faculty to ensure that no one’s privacy is breached.
b. Online Testing:
This program is included to test the user’s involvement and improvement with his studies. Testing is equally important as that of doubt clearing. The marks/percentage obtained in online test let the faculty/in charge knows about the actual level of knowledge of its user. It also comes along with the subscription amount paid for the chosen course.
c. Practice Workbook:
Practice makes a man perfect and so it is incomplete to study without practicing about what you studied. Practice workbooks are also included in the subscription package. These help the user to practice online rather than on paper with pen/pencil. These are the extra practice sheets beside the books of the course that user has subscribed for. Practicing workbooks can help the user to evaluate himself and thereupon improve.
d. Study Plan:
With the subscription to our services, we try to guide and monitor every step of our user in his studies. Study Plan is one of the most important stage of our guidance. We prepare the study plan differently for our different user according to his capabilities, knowledge and performance.
e. Live Online Classes:
Online classes are same as that of virtual classes. The user can login to his account and have live classes at his screen in just one click. Here, you can study, learn and clear your doubts online.
f. Psychometric Tests:
Psychometric tests are a standard and scientific method used to measure individuals' mental capabilities, behavioural style, personality characteristics and aptitude.
g. School Integration:
This is an exception to all the above programs because it is free of cost to all. Even if the user has not paid for our services, he can use this program for free. It has been made available for free of cost by our company for two years from now.
To avail our service, the user has to register himself on our website. The user can register himself online and subscribe for the services provided by us that are made available only after payment of a certain amount of money depending on the course which the user choses. While subscribing, the user has to choose either monthly or yearly or specific entrance subscription. The user can take the benefit of our services according to his chosen subscription. All the programs are made available only after payment and not without it except the ‘School Integration’ program.
We highly emphasize and prioritize the user’s security on our website. Any information entered by the user in respect of availing our services for their use is encrypted to make sure the privacy and protection of the user against unintentional disclosure to third parties. No personal information of either user or faculty is disclosed to each other.
Payment to our services variant with the type of subscription packages. Without payment, the user cannot use our services except the service that is free of cost. The user, through his registered user ID and password, has to pay for the subscription for which he/she/both opt. Payment can be made either online or offline. For online mode, various payment gateways like credit card, debit card, net banking, NEFT and also a few online wallets are available. For offline mode, we have started with BasicFirst Recharge Centres. User or his guardian or students can reach to the nearest BasicFirst Recharge Centre for buying a subscription or for renewing or upgrading the subscription package under the registered email id and contact number.
BasicFirst reserves the right of ‘Cancellation of Registration/Subscription of the user’ to our services. We may, at any time and without any notice, cancel your registration/subscription if you are found to be the guilty of breach/violation of any of our agreements of use of our site. Being such a case, we will refund the amount of subscription to the user whatever is the leftover, after subtracting from it the amount for the time period for which the user used our services.
BasicFirst comes with a refund policy which states that “Cancellations, either by you or by us, made within 3 days for Monthly subscription or within 14 days for Yearly subscription will be completely refunded.” However, if the withdrawal from any subscription is made later no money will be refunded. The refunded amount will be credited in your account within 14 working days from the day on which cancellation has been made. The mode of the refund will be the same as the mode of payment i.e. if the payment was made through debit card amount will be refunded in the same debit card and if the payment was made through our Recharge Centre, i.e., offline mode, then we will contact you for refund amount.
Our service and the content provided by us are the exclusive property of ours, and we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable sub-license to access and make non-commercial, personal use of the site, but not to modify, amend, alter, delete, append or supply it, EXCEPT with the written consent by us. This limited sub-license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent by us. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, computer, laptop, tablet, mobile, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
The services by us are licensed, not sold, to you, and BasicFirst retains the ownership of all our services and content. We may assign these agreements or any part of them without restrictions. You cannot assign these agreements or any part of them, nor transfer or sub-license your rights under this License, to any other party.
All BasicFirst trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, slogans, design marks, domain names, and any other features in relation to intellectual property of the BasicFirst are its sole property which are either owned by or licensed to BasicFirst. The sub-license issued to you by us does not grant you any rights to use any of its marks, names, logos, designs or any other features of the BasicFirst, whether for personal, commercial or non-commercial use. You cannot frame or utilize or employ framing techniques to enclose any mark, logo, design, name or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of our website and/or its affiliates without the express written consent by us. You cannot use any meta tags or other hidden text utilizing our name or trademarks without the express written consent by us.
We’ve constituted few ground rules as ‘user obligations’ to be followed by you while using our website and which are not to be breached. These make you a restricted user of our website. Your use of our services depends when you agree to abide by our user guidelines and not to use our website, services and content in any manner not expressly permitted by our Agreements.
- You are not permitted to copy, cut, sell, disseminate, transmit, modify, alter, amend, add, delete, reproduce, publish or make available to the public any part of the services or content that is made available to you via BasicFirst services through its website.
- You are not permitted to make otherwise use of our services which is not expressly permitted under these terms.
- You are not allowed to access or attempt to access our website, services or contents by any means other than the mode/interface that is provided to you by us for your use.
- You undertake to ensure that uploading of data/information by you in places when it is required by our website, is true, correct, not offensive/obscene/pornographic and in accordance with the applicable laws.
- You are not connected/engaged in any activity that is/deemed to be illegal as per the applicable laws of our country.
- You undertake not to abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, defame, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others in any manner;
- You undertake not to impersonate, fraud, misrepresent, defame, deceive, or mislead your affiliation with another user/person/entity;
- You are not permitted to use any other user’s user name and password and also not to disclose yours to other users for the security purposes and to avoid any future conflicts;
- You undertake not to upload or distribute any files containing viruses, malware, or corrupt files that may damage the website program and also to avoid infringement of intellectual proprietary rights;
- You undertake not to disrupt or disintegrate or interfere or tamper with the security system of the website or breach any of our security or authentication measure;
- You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates and our respective directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as their licensors and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of breach of any of the above mentioned rules (from a. to j.) by you or any person authorized by you or any person on behalf of you.
- You are not to violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service in respect to your use of our website.
We endeavor to provide the best service we can, but you understand and agree that the BasicFirst Service is provided “AS IS”, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. YOU USE THE BASICFIRST SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BASICFIRST DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OR LIABILITIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. In addition, BasicFirst does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any Third Party Applications, Third Party Application content, User Content, or any other product or service advertised or offered by a third party on or through the BasicFirst website or any hyperlinked website, or featured in any banner or other advertising. You understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any transaction between you and third-party providers of Third Party Applications or products or services advertised on or through our Service. As with any purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. No advice or information whether oral or in writing obtained by you from BasicFirst shall create any warranty on behalf of BasicFirst in this regard. Some aspects of this section may not apply in some jurisdictions.
We do not guarantee any particular outcome regarding the results of the registered users and/or other users during the school exams or entrance exams or any other exam or tests undertaken by the said users. Your use of our site is at your own risk. In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall 'BasicFirst' be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Website. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site. Such termination will be without any liability to the Company. The Company’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Ranchi, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
In today’s world of technology, internet has become an inherent part of all of our lives, including today’s generation children too. Internet is a wonderful source of knowledge and communication, but at the same time it lays many challenges regarding our security, safety and privacy. Children, being unable to understand such challenges, become an easy prey for them. Thence, Parents and Guardians are requested, from BasicFirst, to be vigilant, obtrusive and monitorial to ensure healthy learning from the internet by their children. They are also advised to perform the following acts for their child’s safe internet browsing:
- Parents must be well versed with the functioning of computer and internet and also, online safety measures.
- Parents must explore the internet world with his child together to teach your child appropriate online behavior.
- Parents must teach online safety tips to their children.
- Parents should make a simple rule for the child that the child should, in no circumstance, give his personal information without the parents’ approval.
- Limit the child’s time on computer and internet for per day beside the use of them for studies.
- Monitor the child’s activities on internet when used in parents’ absence.
- Parents should not share their bank account related details with the children in their initial time of learning the use of internet.
- Parents must tell all the pros and cons of use of internet to their child.
- Install and use parent-control software to block inappropriate materials and sites.
- Protect the child from in-person meeting with the persons they meet online, by telling them the negatives of it.
- Apply the standards adopted offline to the online worlds too on the childrens.